Finance Manager - Commercial Finance
Our client is a well-established FTSE listed business in Luton, Bedfordshire and are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their business on a permanent basis. This is a true commercial role where you will have a direct impact on a number of business cases and business partner highly with the Marketing and Innovation teams.
Due to the complexity of this role my client is seeking candidates with significant previous experience of commercially working with Sales, Marketing or Innovations teams ideally gained within a retail environment.
The role is primarily responsible for generating the financial appraisals including the financial strategy for innovation for the company as a whole. This works in tandem with the company's global brands.
- Financial strategy - integrating both category strategy plans & innovation strategy plans
- Ensure the innovation gate process and documentation is appropriate for financial requirements and is consistent across the business units
- Reporting on performance, generating insight and recommendations for action
- Must have experience of business cases:
- End to end input on business cases
- Challenging and supporting business case decisions
- Multi-market (international) experience required
- Must have very strong commercial business partnering experience
- An individual who has experience of the 'value chain' would be hugely advantageous
- You will also be a Qualified Accountant with significant commercial exposure
If this role sounds of interest please do not hesitate to apply today.