We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our onsite team in Swindon. As a Project Manager, you will contribute to the delivery of the Communisis strategy, profit and revenue through the effective management of business/client change projects. You will lead the definition and assure the continued viability of projects to transform the delivery of services in meeting the changing needs of the business.
We are looking for someone who has experience delivering projects within a supplier/client environment and who has the ability to manage both client and company needs.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy and friendly team and to work with one of the largest clients.
- Adhering to the framework, establish appropriate Governance and Project structure for each project.
- Ensuring an ongoing valid business case is maintained in line with the project's objectives and planned benefits.
- Regularly validate assumptions to ensure the scope remains current.
- Mapping of stakeholders, ensuring all are engaged at appropriate stages of the project.
- Ensure effective and appropriate communication with all stakeholders; ownership of the communications plan, delivery of formal monthly and weekly communications to all stakeholders.
- Proactive management of the RAIDD log
- Maintenance and management of the action log, tracking delivery of live actions and following up on outstanding/overdue actions.
- Ensuring that Quality steps are built into the project and ensure the appropriate contingency plans are in place; manage go/no-go decision before any phase of roll-out starts.
- Build, maintain and publish the project plans as per the provided standard.
- Deliver accurate, timely, appropriate reporting to the relevant project and programme boards on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitor and report any deviations from plan ensuring deviations are approved by appropriate stakeholders to deliver to scope, budget, timescales and quality through change management.
- Direct the Project Team on the day-to-day delivery of the project.
- Identification and provision of required resources/skills through negotiation with line managers and production/tracking of resource profile.
- Support the Portfolio/Programme Manager in administering the change control process.
- Working in liaison with the Technical Project Lead to ensure the correct representation of any scope changes to the technical solution at the appropriate Change Authorisation Board (CAB).
- Act as the key point of contact for operational units to ensure they are ready for the changes any new products or solutions will bring.
- Meeting financial objectives by preparing a project budget, tracking spend, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Working with finance colleagues to track and report on budget; ensuring reporting to relevant stakeholders is supported with the appropriate level of detail.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Strong experience Project Management experience within the supplier business/environment.
- Excellent client and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of project delivery methodologies - from both IT and business perspectives.
- Ability to work with defined methodologies and experience of project delivery tools.
- Experience of effectively managing a disparate stakeholder group and experience of working within a matrix management structure.
- PRINCE II Practitioner or equivalent professional project management qualification is essential
- Agile, ITIL, and/or Change management, either as standalone qualifications or component of continued professional development would be advantageous
- Lean/Six Sigma/Business Process Management or Improvement would be desirable
Communisis is an integrated business services company which drives client value through the provision of increasingly digitally enabled solutions for regulated communication and marketing execution. Communisis has built its organisation to deliver on this, with a unique combination of market and consumer insight, customer communications strategy, technology and transformational expertise.