Financial Reporting Manager
Change Recruitment have an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager, working with a leading financial service organisation based in Edinburgh.
This role will working closely with both Senior Manager and Head of Finance, with focus on strong and effective people management of an experienced team (4-5 staff) within a financial reporting environment.
This role will also be heavily involved in a number of process improvement initiatives that will run across the centralised divisional function, this will involve leading on small project workstreams, contributing to wider projects and building and enhancing relationships with stakeholders across the Group.
Key responsibilities are:
- Ensure the team deliver divisional submissions and other requirements to Group Finance
- Provide technical accounting knowledge and challenge reporting output, ensuring accuracy of reporting
- Manage robust control framework
- Key stakeholder relationships - divisions (Risk, IT, Operations etc.) and business areas
- Supporting a number of projects at any one time
- Drive continuous improvements across the team and wider division
- Support Senior Manager in wider team activities/deliverables, also ability to step-up in Senior Managers absence providing guidance and support to wider team
Ideally, you will have experience from financial services, although not essential. You will be able to demonstrate good technical knowledge in Financial & Statutory Reporting, however it is essential that you have a background in management of staff, development of staff to meet their objectives.
This is an ideal career move that has excellent opportunity to progress.