Service Desk Analyst - Temporary Up to 12 Months
Service Desk Analyst - Up to 12 Months Contract - Poole - £26,000 - £30,500
Your new company
My client is a national leading not for profit organisation, employing circa 5000 people across over 200 locations across the UK. The organisation's headquarters are located by a scenic water front location in Dorset. Due to year on year growth my client is actively seeking two Service Desk Analysts on a temporary 12 months contract bases to join their team.
Your new role
You will be providing first-class customer service and all IT Incident Management services to all customers.
* Thoroughly and knowledgeably troubleshoot, and resolve, all incidents with a good sense of urgency
* Own and manage all incidents from start to finish
* Accurately record all calls to a high-standard
* Work collaboratively with third-line support groups / external suppliers where needed
* Monitor trends to identify areas of improvement and report as required
* Identify recurring incidents as topics for Problem Sessions and participate as required
* Share and accurately document technical knowledge into the department knowledge base
* Provide support for initiatives produced by the IT Department
* Engage, collaborate and build rapport with all customers
* Promote, and uphold the reputation of IT Support to the business
* Some out of hours work - as discussed and agreed within the team
What you'll need to succeed
For this role, you should have current knowledge and experience in Incident Management and ITIL processes.
It is also essential to have a strong technical knowledge of current mainstream desktop software, hardware and network technology.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* An analytical mind, has an interest in how systems work, is able to work with minimal supervision, enjoys building good customer relationships and likes to help people
What you'll get in return
As the successful candidate you will receive a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package that includes paid holiday and pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.