We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, an expanding northeast business specialising within the sales and distribution of bathroom products, for a full-time Showroom Manager on a permanent basis. As the showroom manager, you will have full responsibility for running the showroom day-to-day, dealing with public and trade customers.
- To achieve/ exceed showroom sales targets, ensuring optimum margins are achieved through the control of customer discounting
- To maintain high showroom standards and ensure all customers receive excellent service.
- To create and maintain a loyal customer base through a continuous proactive approach, building rapport with customers and generating new and repeat business
- Take total ownership of all enquiries/orders and ensure that all quotations, when raised, are followed-up
- To be aware of competitor activity and where appropriate feedback the information to the Branch Manager
- To work closely with the branch team to ensure that there is suitably trained and knowledgeable staff who can cover the showroom when the Showroom Sales Manager is not present
The right candidate will have direct experience of selling to the trade, ideally with experience of bathroom products. The role would suit either an established showroom manager looking for a move, or a person currently within a supervisory/assistant manager looking to advance in their career.
Hours of work will be Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm, and every alternate Saturday. The company is offering a generous basic salary of £25,000 per annum plus commission.
Erik Juhler is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. Erik Juhler is an equal opportunities employer.