Our market leading client in Sittingbourne, Kent are searching for an IT Support Technician.
An exciting opportunity had arisen within their growing IT team to utilise IT knowledge and skills to resolve/develop solutions to business challenges, enabling it to become more efficient. This would perfectly suit someone with a few years’ experience looking to progress their career and develop within an ever-expanding Company.
As an IT Support Technician, you will be:
- Providing first line IT support to all areas of the business, reporting directly to the Operations Systems Manager
- Undertaking project work as a result of the expanding portfolio of IT support requirements
- Creating SQL Queries to NAV & SAP Databases
- Utilising Power BI to develop and enhance reporting throughout the Company
- Working to progress the efficiency of the Company’s ERP processes, to allow the achievement of maximum productivity
- Have experience within a similar role.
- Display an excellent working knowledge of Windows, Office, PC Hardware/accessories and Basic Network
- Ideally have experience of Dynamic NAV and/or SAP B1
- Possess excellent time management skills, developed through experience of shifting priorities
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges