Financial Reporting Manager - Listed Business
Great opportunity for an ambitious qualified Financial Reporting Manager to join a successful listed business based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Managing a small team you will provide management accounting and reporting services to the business.
You will relish the chance to manage a small team and play a pivotal role in their development.
This role will support a number of internal stakeholders and would suit someone with an enthusiastic approach. You will be a highly proactive qualified Accountant, someone who enjoys making improvements to systems and processes.
You will take responsibility for:
- Managing a small team including mentoring, training, appraisals and talent management
- Managing the month end processes
- Assisting in financial management
- Preparing month end reports with detailed analysis and commentary
- Consolidating forecasts, budgets and three year plan submissions
- Preparing head count cost information
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow reporting
- Supporting the Finance Business Partners with ad hoc projects and analysis
- Liaising with the auditors
- Ad hoc duties as needed
This North Hampshire based Financial Reporting Manager vacancy would suit an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified (or equivalent) living in Basingstoke, Hook, Fleet, Farnborough, Farnham, Andover, Winchester, Southampton or Woking.