Account Manager - Automotive Trim Sales
LOCATION Coventry UK
Maturity Cover for a 15 months contract opportunity has become available to Lead the Trim Sales managers for UK, FR and Italy business.
- Lead the trim sales team, mentor and impart best practice
- Report and track financial performance at each build milestone
- Build up reliable customer relationship with internal departments or External customer
- Quote new business opportunities
- Commercially manage assigned programs
- Manage negotiation and closure of commercial issues.
- Generate and implement an ideas roadmap to Improve programme profitability (margin improvement)
- Negotiate Engineering change requests
- Maintain internal reporting (Plant improvement plans, growth plans, APR’s, LPMP, etc.)
- Support capex spend approvals.
- Foster strong relationships between trim manufacturing operations, sales, PM and engineering
- Recovery of excesses and obsolete materials from customer
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Advanced excel skills with ability to filter detail and ensure quotation accuracy and consistency throughout projects and consistent customer approach
Proven record of Team leadership and Commercial negotiation
Experience in Project WorkPreferred
Automotive Seating, Trim or High complexity commodity experience (in Commercial, Programme Management or Engineering capacity)
Degree qualified in a technical (Engineering) disciplinePreferred
French speaker would be beneficialPERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Self-motivated, confident, flexible and able to work to time sensitive schedules.
- Must be able to integrate into the team and understand the technical aspects of the business quickly.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good team player.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work in pressurized environment
- Confident in dealing with queries from internal and external suppliers / customers.
Do not miss out on your chance of interview - APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.