PPC Pay Per Click Specialist
Paid Search Specialist
Edinburgh - Sighthill
Salary up to £26k + bonus of up to £3000PA
Full time - Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast paced digital team covering multiple UK businesses for a FTSE100 company. With over 28 active Google Paid Search accounts for our Rest of World region, the Digital PPC team are in a prime position to drive optimisation and ROI for our region, more specifically you will be managing 8 UK accounts on a daily basis.
We're looking for an ambitious Paid Search Specialist to drive our PPC performance across all paid channels and make a big impact on our ROI activities. Specifically you will be responsible for strategy, management and reporting on daily activity, ensuring we maintain budget performance, and optimise accounts based on best practice and tight efficiencies.
We have a very close working relationship with Google and the Paid Search agenda as a whole is vital to the performance of our businesses. As this is a results driven position, the role is central to drive and support the KPIs for our businesses, working closely with Marketing Managers and the Operational Directors.
Reporting directly into the Area Digital Marketing Manager, this role will reward the right candidate to further expand your knowledge and exposure to some of our leading digital transformation projects in 2019.
The candidate we're looking for will be working on the following;
- Deliver to plan and implement granular and high performing paid search campaigns across Google AdWords accounts
- Deliver Paid Search Reporting for multiple businesses based on KPIs, including audit recommendations and ROI analysis.
- Provide our markets with support and advice on optimisation strategies for PPC management and best practice
- Maintain strong business relationships with our stakeholders, keeping them up to date on the progress and success of campaigns
- Set-up and manage accounts or campaigns to drive acquisition
- Collaborate with Google and the wider Digital Team to deliver strategic paid search strategies to improve the ROI of paid accounts
- Assist with the strategy and planning for improving the ROI analysis of the PPC channel overall
- Assisting with the expansion into other marketing channels and attribution modelling
- Assisting with the creation of paid landing pages
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Minimum 18 months - 3 years experience in managing complex search campaigns
- Google AdWords Certified (current)
- GAIQ Certified (desired but not essential)
- Highly analytical, with a real eye for detail. The ability to analyse large sets of data and interpret these with key insights
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and setting up conversion tracking to support Paid campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and through presentations to effectively explain, and promote best practices in PPC
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Advanced Adwords Editor skills
- Strong Time management & organisational skills
- Proactive, and self-motivated
What we will offer you on top of an exciting and varied career with an industry leading organisation who was voted 2018's 7th Best Place to work in the UK:
- Competitive basic salary - up to £26,000 PA
- Bonus opportunities (up to £3000 per annum)
- Career opportunities with a stable FTSE100 company
- Structured and performance based grading
- Social nights out
- Rentokil Rewards Discount Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension
Want to be part of our award winning team? Apply NOW and if selected a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with more information.