Finance & HR Assistant
Fanbytes is growing, fast. As a result, the COO is looking for an Office Assistant to help execute on various HR & Finance functions.
In this role, you will be playing a crucial supporting role to the leadership team at Fanbytes. As well as carrying out daily accounting and finance tasks, you would be responsible for supporting the team through various ad-hoc projects, including team-building events, staff training, and streamlining other operation tasks to help make Fanbytes a pleasant and efficient work environment.
We are ideally looking for a full-time employee, but are flexible in some circumstances
Day To Day Job Responsibilities
- Perform weekly bookkeeping and accounting to ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Liaise with suppliers and clients to process payments, contracts and invoices in a punctual manner
- Manage HR activities such as onboarding new employees, staff training, and personal development reviews
- Execute ad-hoc administrative tasks, events coordination, travel and expenses, periodic projects and back-up role support
- Implement team building functions to develop a vibrant office culture and a pleasant place to work
- MINIMUM GRADE REQUIREMENTS Maths GCSE - B Grade (or equivalent) ((or a good excuse))
- Must be proficient with excel spreadsheets, and confident with numbers.
- Some experience or interest working in accounting or finance is preferred.
- Vibrant personality and office friendly personality with willingness to support team members to achieve their goals.
- Ability to learn how to use new software and apply administration skills.
- £17K - £23K entry level pay - based on experience
- Influence, trust and impact inside a well-funded startup that’s scaling - fast
- A high-caliber team that trusts you and gives you the freedom to be brilliant
- Develop your ability to rapidly learn and adapt, working at a company that is pushing the frontiers of social video
Fanbytes is the worlds' largest Snapchat influencer network helping the world's biggest brands reach young people on Snapchat through exclusive influencers and a network of owned and operated Snapchat Channels. Started in January 2017, we've grown pretty quickly counting brands like Sony, Warner and Universal as our customers whilst featuring in publications like Forbes, Evening Standard for our crazy campaigns with AR, influencers and Snapchat lenses.
We’re very well-funded and backed by some of the world’s most renowned investors, including the backers of Spotify, Warner and even Snapchat. Plus, our office is based in the heart of Shoreditch, right by Old Street roundabout.
If you'd like to learn more about our story, check out the below links:
Evening Standard Feature - https://www.standard.co.uk/business/entrepreneurs-...
Business insider Feature -- http://uk.businessinsider.com/how-much-snapchat-in...
A job from TalentPool, powered by Cilla - the talent matching engine