CNC Turner - Setter/Operator
Due to ongoing growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a CNC Turner to join an established Precision Engineering company, based at their site in Northwich.
The company is a cutting edge manufacturer of machined components for a variety of industries with large growth plans, meaning this is an excellent time to join this ambitious company.
Forming a pivotal part of the Company, you will ensure that all parts are machined and inspected in the quantities required inline with the appropriate procedure / operating procedure to meet customer order requirements on time in full.
You will be responsible for setting and operating of CNC lathes equipped with Fanuc controls manufacturing short and medium batch high precision components in a wide variety of materials.
Qualities of the CNC Turner are:
- You will be driven by a passion for quality and will be experienced in using a variety of inspection equipment to monitor product quality throughout a batch.
- The successful candidate will be self disciplined and have the ability to remain on task when unsupervised.
- They will also be able to use their own initiative to efficiently progress work through the section to achieve productivity goals.
The CNC Turner skills:
- Time served, fully skilled machinist.
- Experience in the manufacture of low volume high quality instrument and or aerospace type components.
- Experience with Fanuc controls.
- Diligent flexible approach and a fine eye for detail.
- Good understanding of geometrical and dimensional tolerancing.
- Proactive and have a willingness to learn.
- 'Can do' attitude and always willing to support others.
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 1pm
Salary - £25.5k plus up to £7k for 8 hours Overtime per week.
Plus enhanced holiday, pension, discretionary bonus scheme, and other benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer