Part Qualified Finance Manager
MSS Executive Search are looking to recruit a Part Qualified Finance Manager to join a growing team based in Middlesbrough.
You will be reporting to the Managing Director and is alone in the role of looking after the company's finances.
Responsibility and Accountability:
- Providing accurate and timely financial and management reporting, including analysis of variances against budget, to the MD for the review and monitoring of the company's financial performance.
- Working closely with the departments to ensure that all income and costs are captured and that analysis identifying financial strength and weakness. Meeting with budget holders regularly to monitor performance, investigate major variances and develop forecasts.
- Preparing and reporting on the company's payroll system.
- Produce financial statements including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries
- Provide management reporting for decision-making, including project appraisal, evaluation and post-implementation analysis
- Ongoing review of cash flow and production of forecasts, Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT and Manage capital expenditure and controlling expenditure
- Manage and report on company assets and liabilities including balance sheet account reconciliations and review of intangible assets
- Prepare and manage weekly and monthly payroll. Prepare and submit payroll year end.
- Prepare and submit year end P11d returns
Required Skills & Experience:
- CCAB or AAT (or other accounting qualification) qualified or part qualified or be willing to attain if required with solid relevant experience
- Educated to Degree level with a statistical or financial element within it would be beneficial.
- Ability to design and implementation of financial controls
- Management accounting experience including budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 accounting software, or similar package.
- Knowledge of Sage Payroll, or similar package.
- Knowledge of Sage Forecasting and Knowledge of Sage P11d
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch.