2 x Junior / Test Analyst - Swansea - Up to 28k
Your new company
Our client who is a leading Digital Solutions provider based in Swansea have an immediate requirement for 2 x Junior / Test Analysts . This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company who are experiencing significant growth throughout Europe.
Your new role
You will be required to:
- Build and maintain suites of test scripts.
- Execute manual test plans, record results and raise defects as appropriate.
- Carry out functional, regression and exploratory testing.
- Review software specifications, documentation and release notes.
- Work as part of an Agile Team, completing tasks in sprints.
- Work closely with the software development team to ensure test defects are resolved.
- Communicate with the project manager and stake holders on priorities, progress and software quality.
- Contribute to and follow test strategies, plans, processes and standards.
- Continuously seek to and implement improvements to the QA process.
- Confident, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people as and when required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Understanding of structured test methods and processes
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Able to think logically with excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage workload, delivering results within sprint deadlines
- Experience of manual test methods including functional, regression and exploratory tests
- Microsoft Office products
- Experience with manual testing tool(s)
- Experience with work tracking tool(s)
- Experience with bug tracking tool(s)
- Competent writing SQL queries
- Experience with Team Foundation Server
- Experience with Microsoft Test Manager
- Test automation experience
- Experience in projects following Agile methodologies
- ISTQB software testing qualification
What you'll get in return
For these roles I am able to offer a salary of up to 28k.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.