We are a nationwide Fire and Security maintenance and installation company with offices located in Central Hove. Due to recent new contract wins we require an experienced Account Manager to work alongside our small and friendly Operations Team to ensure we offer our clients a best in class service experience at all times.
Job role includes the following tasks:
- Being the first point of call for client enquiries and requests, including reactive call out requests
- Working with the Engineering Team out in the field to schedule engineers to carry out call outs, small works and installation projects
- Processing engineer report sheets and sending client timely updates
- Logging quotation requirements
- Raising purchase orders and ordering materials from suppliers
- Supplier invoice processing
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent client management skills
- Solid PC / Microsoft Office skills
- Confident phone manner
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as a team and alone
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum.
If this sounds like the right role for you please drop us a line to find out more.