IT Contracts Manager
VennGroup The specialists in professional recruitment
Permanent IT Contracts Manager
A CCS-NMNC registered agency
Framework Number: RM971
Venn Group is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a major educational body based in West Yorkshire who is looking for an IT contracts manager on a permanent basis. The organisation requires a robust IT service in order to drive consistent improvement in student education and corporate services, the successful contract manger will be key in delivering good value for this service. The role will include defining, establishing, strengthening and growing a Contract and Supplier Management capability as well as aiding the delivery of strategic programmes. The successful IT Contracts Manager will work along side change management programmes and will ensure successful end to end management of all IT contracts.
The ideal candidate will also have experience managing large IT contracts in either the private or public sectors, be able to manage and develop the contract and supplier management process. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with e-procurement systems or other means of electronic sourcing, and will bring excellent interpersonal and communication skills to the role.
- Demonstrated experience in managing large scale IT contracts
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including negotiation and stakeholder engagement
- A working knowledge of developing and managing both contract and supplier management capabilities
- The ability to manage complex projects, delivering to scope, deadline and budget
- Sound knowledge of data analysis and problem solving
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £40,792 to £48,677 p.a.
Deadline: Tuesday 23rd of April
To apply, send a current CV through to or call 0113 234