Permanent Financial Systems Accountant - Oracle
An exciting role has been developed by our client, who is based in the Crewe area for a permanent financial systems accountant with Oracle experience. Due to expansion and ongoing streamlining of the Finance systems in their business, there is a need for an experienced Finance Professional who has experience of Oracle and ideally Oracle Fusion implementation.
The ideal person will be qualified or qualified by experience and previously worked with Oracle. This is an exciting time to join this business and be part of a strategic plan for growth.
This role will be reporting directly to the Senior Management team. The successful individual will be responsible for the following:
- As the Financial Systems Accountant, you will be the go- to person for the ongoing roll out of Oracle and then Oracle Fusion.
- You’ll have knowledge of different modules like GL, Asset Management, Projects.
- Oracle Fusion is the new financial system. In this role, you will be taking lead with this roll out process which will be extended to all areas of the business.
- Knowledge around Oracle ERP/Fusion or E-Business
- Strong technical and functional accounting knowledge
- Previous working knowledge and implementation of Oracle
- Part or recently qualified CIMA/ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experienced
- Managing finance systems and implementing continuous improvements
- Ability to work efficiently to tight deadlines
- Analytical/Problem solver
- Proficient experience in Excel (pivot & look up tables)
For further information on this excellent opportunity for a permanent financial systems accountant with Oracle experience please apply, we’d love to hear from you.