IT Team Leader
Manage the effective and efficient delivery of quality Information Technology Infrastructure services and support at agreed Service Level Standards.
- Capacity Management - Ensure that the capacity of the IT Infrastructure matches the evolving demands of the business in the most cost-effective and timely manner.
- Availability Management - Ensure that the capability of IT Infrastructure is optimised to deliver a cost-effective and sustained level of availability that meets agreed Service Level Standards.
- Configuration Management - Manage, monitor and maintain a register of all IT Infrastructure items and services by identifying, controlling, verifying and recording the items and versions in existence.
- IT Service Continuity Management - Ensure all required IT technical and service facilities (including computer systems, networks, applications, telecommunications, technical support and Helpdesk) can be recovered within required and agreed timescales.
- Recommend improvements to the purchase of Information Technology & Telecommunications hardware & operating software
- Recommend improvements to Information Technology and Telecommunications infrastructure and design across the companies
- Change Management - Manage the Change Process for hardware, communications equipment and software, system software, 'production' applications software and all documentation and processes associated with the running, support and maintenance of production systems.
- Release Management - Manage the Release Process to ensure the protection of the production environment and its services when Change occurs to hardware, communication equipment and software, system software and 'production' applications software.
- Security Management - Manage the Security Process to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data and the security of hardware and software components.
- Quality & Risk Management - Minimise the impact of all of the above on Service Level Standards by ensuring all activities and processes are performed to agreed quality and risk management standards.
- Performance Reporting - Provide weekly and monthly service level reports.
- Strong experience in a similar role
- Advanced Computer infrastructure and operating systems skills
- Strong Interpersonal Communication
- Strong Planning methodology/ Project Management
- Time Management/Organisational skills
- Conflict Management
- Ability to develop and mentor staff
- Excellent written communication skills, able to articulate reports to Executive level.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.