Bright Horizons Wolfson Court Day Nursery, Cambridgeshire are looking for a superstar nursery nurse to join their team.
If you have a level 2 or 3 and above in early years experience in childcare and want to join an amazing, supportive nursery, then apply today!
Your role as a nursery nurse will include;
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring the health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships using the EYFS
- Creating a fun and educational environment
Why Bright Horizons?
- Retail discount scheme - provides you with great discounts, cashback and rewards for all employees
- Flexible working - we embrace flexibility as we understand how important this it to help support your lifestyle!
- Professional development & training - we are committed to supporting you with your career at Bright Horizons. With over 300 nurseries across the UK the opportunities are endless and a great training programme we can provide our staff with the best tools to reach their full potential.
- Recognition - Celebrations are held across the organisation from a simple thank you for a job well done to our annual 'Awards of Excellence' and 'Employee Appreciation Month.'
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.