As a UI / UX Designer, you'll be responsible for designing innovative, robust and highly-intuitive User Interfaces for our clients unique and world-class product.
You'll be working with product stakeholders to understand business requirements and collaborating with designers to translate them into design deliverables, from user flows, wireframes and prototypes all the way through to finalised visual design. Working closely with software development teams to understand technical limitations and implement designs to ensure the best possible user experience
Skills & Experience:
- Collaboration with product stakeholders to design solutions for business requirements.
- Wireframing and prototyping using Axure to communicate concepts.
- Consult closely with software engineering teams to implement solutions.
- Continually analysing and improving existing User Interfaces.
- Maintaining style guides and ensuring they are appropriately applied.
- Continually reviewing and enhancing design guidelines and practices.
- Experience utilising UX design process and best practices to design innovative solutions.
- Experience designing, prototyping, testing and iterating ideas and new approaches.
- Experience working with and developing user journeys and interactions for enterprise applications
- A working knowledge of relevant design tools (Axure, Sketch, Adobe etc).
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends.
- Designing UI visualisations and components using Sketch would also be nice to have
- A good understanding of data visualisation techniques.
- Ability to work in an agile environment based on Kanban principles
- Some knowledge of front-end web development (HTML, CSS etc).
- Some experience designing and maintaining style guides will be beneficial
Please get in touch for more information about this opportunity