Supply SEN Teachers
SEN Teachers - Various Locations across Kent
Connect2Staff are currently recruiting for a SEN Teachers and SENCO's to take on a long term supply roles over Kent.
We are working alongside outstanding SEN Schools, PRU's and Residential settings in Kent and need either mainstream teachers who are looking for a change of direction or have a passion in working with children who have SEN needs, or specialised SEN Teachers.
You must be flexible, motivated and a creative teacher who would like to join fantastic, supportive teams.
Applications are welcome from qualified teachers who can successfully teach subjects from KS1 to KS5.
The SEN Teacher needs:
- Educated to a degree level
- Achieved QTS certification
- Approachable, flexible, considerate and friendly
- Passionate about making a difference, in a rewarding career
- Able to stimulate students to learn
- A passion for, or experience and knowledge in teaching in a SEN setting
- Ability to bespoke curriculum needs for students
- A dedicated Education Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- £100* incentive for every supply or permanent teacher recommended to Connect2Staff
- Access to a wide range of Kent-based teaching opportunities through our clients
- 40+ years' experience in the Education team
- Wholly owned by Kent County Council
Please apply today or email
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.