Our Client, a large aerospace engineering organisation is looking for Aircraft Engineer to be based in Bournemouth on a contract, working till the end of September 19.
As an Aircraft Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Working within a team of highly experienced engineers.
- You will be required to support with the maintenance, repair and modification of aircraft systems including: hydraulics, landing gears, air conditioning, flying controls, fuel systems, engines & interiors.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working with structural repairs.
- Base / line experience
- Capable of working with the minimum of supervision.
- Capable of meeting the regulatory requirements in every respect.
- You need to be apprenticeship trained within the aircraft industry or the HM forces or equivalent
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.