Branch Manager/Showroom Manager
Brewster Partners currently have an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager/Showroom Manager to join our client to lead and develop a new super show room based in Leeds. Our client are a dynamic manufacturer and know that people are their greatest asset so invest in their employees.
- Ensure that the branch operates efficiently and to high standards
- Manage a busy showroom
- Manage and develop a small branch team
- Work closely with the branch team and local tradespeople to identify and develop sales opportunities
- Manage, support and guide trade counter assistants / drivers, ensuring that the branch tasks are completed efficiently and accurately.
- Identifying improvement opportunities
- Promote our expanding product range
- Driving customer sales and maximising margins
- Quickly resolve any customer issues
- Provide customers with information such as stock availability, pricing and lead times
- Responsible for the Trade Counter you will deliver the highest customer service, help customers choose the correct products and build strong customer relationships.
- Work with the Branch Sales Manager and regional support teams to achieve sales and budget targets
- Experience gained within a trade counter sales environment and/or uPVC product experience
- Supervisory or management experience
- An outgoing personality as well as possessing strong people management skills
- Confident and articulate verbal communicator with all levels of managers and employees
- Strong Management skills and experience of leading a team
- The passion and energy to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve business targets
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude with a commitment to contribute to the growth of the business and to assist with the development of its employees to maximise job satisfaction and performance
- Organisational skills, drive and leadership to manage a branch effectively
- Experience of stock management, financial reporting are an advantage, though training and support will be provided
- A valid driving licence is essential
Excellent Salary, Bonus, and a huge range of Benefits
Monday - Friday 0800-1700 Saturday rota 0800-1200
Brewster Partners Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information.