Junior Project Management
Junior Project Manager required for a 12 month contract based in Uxbridge, West London with a US Multinational Company.
- Project management support to the EURA SP&O
- Support the optimal functioning of the EU SMT Leadership team.
- Project management and co-ordination of extended Leadership team activities
- Support data collection for coordination of resource management
- Support and coordinate training compliance
- Support the tracking and management of budget data.
- Support the management of operational data sources and libraries
- Assist in the communication of information on project status, changes, and issues to team members and stakeholders
- Org Charts / new hires / vacancies and anniversaries.
- Manage Communication Platforms
- Build new SharePoint Sites.
- Maintain current Functional sites – Support day to day request updates of documents.
- Approve access requests and provide SME support to the function.
- Support Newsletter and internal social media platforms
- Support slide generation and tailoring for leadership for project and management meetings.
- Maintaining action trackers from SLT and SMT meetings.
- Support Operating review decks for EMC and ELT.
- Support planning and logistics for SMT members for workshops and cross-functional meetings.
- Provide function support for communication of milestones and metrics
- Collate and communicate outputs from conferences and internal stakeholder meetings.
- Support Newsletter and internal social media platforms communication
- Proven experience working on different projects.
- 1/2 Years of experience on coordinating projects.
- Desirable experience in using SharePoint and JAMA
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Project Management
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Ciara on or alternatively send an up to date CV
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.