Programme Manager - Banking - Cultural Change
Programme Manager - Banking
6-12 months initially
Change Management, Financial Services, Banking, Property, Programme Manager, programme manager, location strategy, workplace strategy, transformation, cultural change, business change, improvement, project lifecycle, plan, line management, task management, reporting, governance, RAID, coaching, stakeholder management, budget management, risk
Our leading UK Banking client have spent the last couple of years reducing their UK office state by 30% and establishing modern workspaces across the London campus.
The next part of their strategy will look to build on this activity, modernising workspaces outside London and establishing a five-hub location strategy (spanning across 2019-2022).
The organisation has an ambitious journey of transformation that involves large scale people change. Coupled with this ambition is the requirement to continuously improve employee engagement and performance. This role will take the strategy and create a delivery plan for large scale change, engaging and influencing stakeholders at all levels and working collaboratively with others to achieve the outcomes.
THIS ROLE IS FOR SOMEONE WHO IS EXPERIENCED IN DELIVERING CULTURAL / BUSINESS CHANGE.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in the delivery of a property transformation / consolidation programme similar to this one
- Experience in the creation and delivery of large-scale cultural change programmes
- Experience in working in a large complex organisation
- Experience managing workstream leads, project managers and a wide portfolio of business streams
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills
- Project planning; establish, control, manage and monitor project timescales with a strong understanding of the project life cycle
- Extensive experience of programme delivery while adhering to governance and project delivery methodologies
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Highly literate with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to challenge
- Experience in delivery change in Retail Banking
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the banking sector, operations, risk and regulators
- Previous experience of data analysis and attention to detail
- Financial budget management