Technical Account Manager
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM) you will closely support our Client Services team by providing a technical Single Point of Contact to oversee and address all our Client’s technical needs. You will provide a professional, effective and accurate technical service to the Client, ensuring Customer satisfaction and first class IT Service Delivery.
A tech-savvy professional, who is enthusiastic about engaging with Clients, and who’s able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience.
- Provide technical support to the Client and Client Account teams in End to End (E2E) service delivery, including Incident & Problem Management and Change Management
- Be the Client’s SPoC and continuity for technology by attending Service Reviews and regular Client meetings; reporting on service performance, technical delivery and capability on other CMS products, maximising communications and managing Client expectations. Communicate all issues, change and challenges to the Client
- Be the Gatekeeper of change – ensure formal Change Management processes are followed through the E2E process, working closely with Release and Change Management teams.
- Work closely with Service Development Managers to develop and implement Change, feeding client requirements and supporting with prioritisation and managing client expectations
- Supporting service transition and operational readiness
- Be the Client’s 1st point of escalation for technical issues. Mitigate customer challenges where possible and manage technology based escalations to satisfactory resolution
- Converse confident and with knowledge on the integration of the Client’s internal applications and systems with Communisis Platforms (i.e. Server to Server, API, Batch) to help develop client aspirations and future requirements
- Drive operational excellence through the implementation of new technology
- Ensure quality standards are met on all communications, especially digital channels including rendering consistency across multiple email clients, browsers and devices
- Support Incident and Problem Management, especially around potential risks, Client impact and dependencies between systems. This includes support throughout deployment and warranty period, as well as during BAU
- Support Sales and Product teams by analysing Client needs and recommending upgrades and/or additional features. Support Sales and Product teams with Product Roadmap development and Continual Service Development
- Work with cross functional Project Management, Development and Delivery teams, on and offsite to support smooth campaign and technology project delivery feeding operational requirements and raising risks when change can push current technology beyond its limits
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for account specific workflow and technology
- Own the Technology Risk register for the account
- Support operational owners in 3rd party supplier management; this will include working with Sourcing and other Technology Service teams
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation to evidence business and technology processes, risks, incidents and solutions
What you'll bring:
- Experience in a TAM or technical support/ Technician role with client communication skills.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies. Familiarity with software and front-end development.
- Enjoys working on a variety of activity within a fast paced, client facing environment
- Identifies/creates revenue opportunities and acts quickly to realise potential. Convinces others to own point of view and to gain acceptance of proposals, plans and decisions. Challenges assumptions and generates imaginative and novel ideas
- Experience of email journey building, AB and multivariate testing, campaign automation.
- Able to demonstrate understanding of real-time API calls/emails (setup and testing).
- Knowledge and experience of BAU processes and traffic management techniques
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field or equivalent qualifications