Marketing Assistant - Leicester - c£18,000 - £23,000
- FTSE 250 company
- Marketing opportunity
- Well established brand and training development
- Creative role
The company recruiting the Marketing Assistant:
You will be joining a FTSE 250 company and one of Europe's largest manufacturers in their industry. This company pride themselves on their training and development opportunities in this well-established brand who offer autonomy and a chance to shine in a friendly and nurturing environment.
- Lovely, friendly team environment
- Training and career progression (ability to attend events to further knowledge)
- Strong solution-based culture with emphasis on the environment.
- The opportunity to join an established brand part of a FTSE 250 company.
The role for Marketing Assistant:
Do you have a creative flare with a passion for Marketing? This fantastic role is ideal for someone looking for their next step with the opportunity to use both their creative skills and marketing - content, proofreading, sales support, email etc.
- Creating new and updating collateral, website images, sales support and presentations.
- Support content and proofreading of various communication online and offline
- Manage email campaigns
- Corporate templates
- Manage image library
The requirements for Marketing Assistant:
The company are looking for someone with a real passion and wants to be involved in the ideas process, you are driven and innovative and able to review and recommend changes. A creative marketeer with strong skills in proofreading, email, events and eye for detail will thrive in this role.
- Open lively personality, flexible, great team player, hungry for success
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Experience with proofreading, managing PR agencies and Email marketing
- Managing multiple projects
- Able to meet deadlines under pressure
- Adobe packages - not essential
The package for Marketing Assistant:
- £18000 to £23,000
- Share Scheme
- Free parking