The Analyst / Commercial Analyst / BI Analyst will have responsibility for mining and presentation of key business data to be used in strategic decision making. This will be done in line with current Business Intelligence infrastructure utilizing existing systems with the aim to provide a global solution. They will also use Google Analytics to review website performance and give feedback with regards to improvement in onsite strategy.
Salary - up to £30,000 - dependent on experience
Location - Dunstable
Key responsibilities for the position of Analyst / Commercial Analyst / BI Analyst -
- Compile analytical reports to deliver meaningful data and make decisions based on the results/findings
- EU/UK Inventory levels & weekly spend with vendors
- Utilize Google Analytics to create reports for business improvement
- Work cross functionally to create detailed global reporting solutions
- Monitor category & product performance
- Create and Issue EU purchase orders and manage any amendments
- Reconcile any aged purchase orders
- Assist with Goods In - ensuring purchase order accuracy/closure.
- Maintain EU cost file
- Compile scorecard information on EU vendors.
- Investigate and resolve any finance queries involving EU purchase orders.
- Proactive involvement in improvement of systems and processes.
- Provide support to Senior Supply Chain & Commercial Analysis Manager.
- Any other duties as requested.- Analytical approach and ability to indentify potential trends in data
Key skills and experience required for the position of Analyst / Commercial Analyst / BI Analyst -
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office, specifically Intermediate to Advanced Excel and Powerpoint
- Minimum 2 years' experience of using analytical systems - Required
- Google Analytic data mining - advantageous
- Experience in SQL - advantageous
- Understanding of Planning and Purchasing systems with a methodical approach
- Strong attention to detail
- If you hold the above experience and are seeking a new opportunity within an exciting and growing company, then please apply below.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.