£20,000 – £32,500 (dependent on experience)
About the Company
My client is a specialist supplier of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and systems, they are looking for a Design Engineer. The company is renowned for innovative solutions; designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining systems for offshore and onshore clients worldwide.
Requirements of the Design Engineer
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline including mechanical/electrical/product design or be able to demonstrate work at an appropriate level
- ‘Go- to person’ for the Design team
- Possible supervisor of small team
- 3-5 years design experience
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Sheetmetal, Fabrication experience
- Oil and Gas Industry experience
- HVAC and Air Conditioning experience would be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience within an engineering or manufacturing company preferred
- Excellent communication skills