IT Field Based Engineer
Time Appointments are currently working on behalf of a growing business in Ipswich, looking for a field-based IT Engineer on a 3-6 month contract. This role is to support the workload across the company’s UK based clients so will involve national travel. Benefits for this include a car allowance, laptop and phone. We are looking for someone that can start immediately and must have a full driving license.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing IT support to client base, in person or via telephone
- IT support in the Installation and commissioning of IP and VoIP Telephone systems
- To be part of the IT "out of hours" rota fixing business critical (major) faults either remotely
or on site whilst achieving SLA’s
- Adhere to strict customer SLA’s ensuring the best possible client experience
- Ensure that the company CRM system is kept up to date
- Installations of full IT infrastructures
- Onsite IT configurations and preventative maintenance visits on a calendar basis
- Support the office-based IT Service Desk team with remote second line support
Do you feel this opportunity is perfect for you? Please give us a call and explain why you would suit the role and to discuss your next career move with Time Appointments. If this role is not quite what you are looking for, then we are looking for determined and switched on candidates for several different vacancies at present, so please get in touch with Time Appointments.