Paid Search PPC Manager
Paid Search (PPC) Manager– Competitive Salary – Brighton, UK
iCrossing are looking for an experienced Paid Search (PPC) Manager to create advanced PPC strategies that will be tailored for our clients' needs. Your core competence will be in understanding the dynamic PPC landscape and knowing how to form a PPC strategy to maximise client results, creating and briefing a pipeline of PPC tasks to develop an account with fresh ideas and thinking.
This role will focus on two of our largest clients, with whom we have long-standing relationships with and so will suit someone who has experience managing PPC strategy for consumer brands and can also take a holistic view of performance marketing, not just think from a paid search perspective. This is an exciting opportunity to work with outstanding clients in an award-wining agency.
The key responsibilities of a Paid Search (PPC) Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Creating enterprise level PPC strategies for our clients to deliver against client objectives
- Keeping up to date with search news and sharing opinions on industry developments within the team and with clients, providing your viewpoint of changes
- Mentoring your analysts to ensure that they develop a wealth of experience within PPC, Paid Media and Search
- Providing top level insights to clients on current performance and areas to grow in the future
- Working on-site with clients to build trust and relationships with PPC managers client side
- Working with Paid Media experts and a SEO counterpart internally or at a third-party agency to deliver parity across Paid Media channels and drive Total Search results for our clients
iCrossing agency is built on the ethos of ‘Change as Usual’. It’s reflected in how we work with our clients, and how we work with each other.
For our clients, it means we’re always looking for ways to be better growth partners, and it’s why we have relationships with brands that last decades. We’re an incredibly friendly bunch of people drawn together by our passion for seeing our partners thrive, so expect us to challenge your norm with new ideas of how we can work together to succeed. And it works; for the last four years we’ve won ‘Search Agency of the Year’ at the Drum’s RAR awards, which are judged using individual feedback from each agency’s clients. Our origin in performance media also means we love data and we understand user intent. Data and search behaviour drive almost everything we do.
We invest heavily in our staff’s development and wellbeing. Employees consistently and overwhelmingly agree (through regular internal engagement surveys) that iCrossing is run on strong values and principles, that their job supports their personal growth and that they love working at iCrossing. We have no gender pay gap.
The key skills and qualities of a Paid Search (PPC) Manager:
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience of delivering PPC strategy for clients, ideally with line management responsibility; and experience managing large budgets for enterprise clients
- Must be an expert across bid management tools (ideally SA360/DoubleClick), AdWords certified and must have a strong grasp of PPC tools and analytics packages
- Strong leadership, strategic and problem-solving skills, being flexible in approach and always searching for new solutions and techniques
- Proven team leader who can mentor, assist and develop the analysts within their team
- An expert in advanced keyword research techniques to broaden client generic campaigns
If you are excited about the idea of joining iCrossing and feel you have the required skills to succeed in this role, then please click the apply now button to find out more.