Embedded Linux Engineer - C, C++, Peterlinux
Role: Embedded Linux Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has opened for an Embedded Linux Engineer to join an exciting project with a company that are a global market spearhead in multiple industries such as aerospace, defense, health care service, audio and gaming.
Due to exciting expansion you will joining a highly skilled engineering team designing, develop new electronic products.
Embedded Linux Engineer skills and fundamentals:
- At least 3+ years' experience
- Embedded C or C++
- Linux kernel
- Xilinx and Peterlinux
- Image Processing Algorithms
- Hardware level debugging using oscilloscopes, logic analysers
- Device Drivers
- Python, Java
- Real Time Operating Systems, (RTOS)
- Familiar with ARM processors
- Experience of common microcontroller communication protocols UART, I2C, SPI etc.
If you are an Embedded Linux Engineer and interested, then please reply now with updated CV and or call Frank at Premier Engineering 0121-796-1888 for further info.