JOB: Design Engineer
Term: Contract (Rolling)
Salary: £20 - £30 p/h DOE
My client is a leading Retail Design Agency who provide an independent consultancy service to a number of high profile customers and they are looking for a Design Engineer to join their team on a rolling contract basis at their site based in Leicester.
The Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Taking concept design into 3D visual creation, full design development and on into pre-production.
- Good knowledge of processes, injection moulding, sheet metals, joinery and vacuum moulding.
- Good material knowledge
- 3D Modelling Skills, ideally Inventor or Solidworks
- Good communication skills, being comfortable talking to suppliers.
- Good problem solving skills and a keen eye for detail
- Passion for design and creating innovate concepts.
The Design Engineer role will involve:
- Receive brief and agree objectives from fellow colleagues.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure projects are achieved on time.
- Create concept visuals/3D images showing key design aspects.
- Generate Bills of Materials (BOM’s)
If you are a Design Engineer and are looking for a new position, please reply with an up to date CV, your availability and salary expectations to Adam Marsh at Premier Engineering.