Technical Customer Service Executive
My major client in the IT and telecoms sector is looking for a Customer Service Executive to come on board within their expanding team and assist in the growth of this even further at a real exciting time. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that will offer you the chance to enhance your skill set and develop your experience and offers clear lines of career progression from day one.
Main responsibilities include:
- To provide end-to-end customer service to the Public Sector Network Customer base through verbal, written and online communication channels.
- Focused delivery and ownership of incident management and request fulfillment in line with the businesses Guiding Principles
- Accurate and timely processing of customer orders in line with company and business partner SLA's
- Deliver on key performance indicators to meet the needs of the business and customer including managing communication against Service Level Agreements, Performance Indicators set within Personal Development Reviews and Business Objectives.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within Customer Service, Service Desk or Provisioning environment
- A desire to learn new skills and take greater ownership of issues and resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience of working towards targets and deadlines
- Experience working for a telecommunications company (desirable)
The Customer Service Executive role comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
If you are interested to hear more about the role, APPLY NOW and I will give you a ring to discuss the job opportunity.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age