Programme Manager / Senior Project Manager
Programme Manager / Wakefield / £55k-£65k
We are looking for a Programme Manager (or Senior Project Manager looking to make a step up) to join the team at an ambitious and growing organisation based just outside Wakefield. You would be required to take responsibility for the delivery of a variety of projects, delivering high standards within agreed timescales and budgets for key clients.
I'm looking for an enthusiastic, passionate individual who is not afraid to get their hands dirty. Given the organisation is relatively small you will have a wide range of responsibilities from sprint planning and backlog up to delivering business critical software products. You will be managing delivery through third party resources and an internal Development team.
Essential Skills Needed:
- Minimum 3 years' experience successfully delivering Software projects at a Programme Manager/Senior PM level
- Ability to engage with customers and stakeholders at a senior level
- Strong commercial focus and ability to work to agreed budgets and timescales
- Ability to problem-solve and manage risks proactively
- Ability to work closely with wider team, communicating requirements and motivating others efficiently
- Drive, motivation and ambition to achieve high standards and help the business achieve its objectives
Feel like you have the skills and the motivation to further your career? Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.