Operational Manager - Telecoms
We have a great opportunity for an Operational Manager in the telecommunications sector to join an exciting forward-thinking business. Our client is currently looking to recruit an Operational Manager based in the Leeds area. This role covers the West & South Yorkshire and is a field-based role but will require you to be present in the regional office on a regular basis. Working from home is permitted as long as operational governance is maintained. Our client very much views the job of Ops Manager as a 'hands on’ function guiding and supporting the Project Managers in delivering all project related KPI’s & SLA’s whilst maintain impeccable H&S & Quality standards.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Provide direction to the team and provide excellent proactive support to our Project Managers
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Ownership of SLA management & operational reports to Senior Management
- Ensure all projects are within budget and timeframes
- Drive continuous improvement of H&S, Quality and Delivery performance
- Manage contractor base and conduct regular reviews
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent technical and commercial awareness, with a proven track record in a similar role
- Have strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent motivational skills in order to meet deadlines and handle customer expectations
- Ability to deliver operational excellence, productivity and efficiency
- Experience in Telecommunications
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles we may have.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.