Marketing Manager Digital
Are you looking for a new, bigger more exciting challenge? Would you like to take on a new role that can really get your creative juices flowing?
We are looking for a fearless and talented individual like you who can join our mission to be the best that the industry has to offer.
We are looking for that special someone to join us and bring an innovative spark with them. This role will push you to your limits and enable you to grow in capability and confidence. There is an excellent support network and you would be joining an organisation that embraces change, that are positive, curious and respect each other, which we believe enables and empowers individual success in people like you.
The Marketing Manager (Digital) will help formulate the Whistl group digital strategy and will be responsible for its implementation through use of SEO both content and technical, SEM via PPC, remarketing and other appropriate channels to deliver high quality leads and links and optimised content.
- Optimising copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Recommending and implementing appropriate SEM activity.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the appropriate development team ( external) to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on any new code
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Marketing Manager | Marketing | Manager | Digital | Technology
- Degree or equivalent qualifications.
- Professional qualifications in Marketing/Digital or equivalent combination of education, training and experience."
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Proven experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill with ability to de jargonise and
explain activity to non-digital/technical audience.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and clients
At the heart of everything we do is our customers and we pride ourselves on delivering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service in a dynamic industry.
Our business is all about our people and we're here to deliver - in every sense of the word - for our colleagues, customers and communities. We want our colleagues to be recognised and rewarded for their contribution; we want our customers to feel confident and cared for; and we want communities to feel we're part of them. We believe that all colleagues should be given every opportunity - and trained and developed to seize them.
At Whistl, we always try to find a way. We never say no if there's a chance of yes, and we believe challenges are there to be overcome. We think - and act - positive. And we always do the right thing. For our people, that means working as part of a team, supporting colleagues, respecting them and sharing knowledge.