Accounts Assistant - Salford
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a rapidly growing business based in Salford.
Flexible Working hours
This role has been created to originally cover Maternity Leave and also help adapt and improve the current accounts function; you would be working under and mentored by the Finance Manager who is keen to help the selected individual eventually progress in their career with the company.
- Maintaining the Purchase Ledger
- Assisting with Sales Ledger
- Inputting data for Payroll
- Chasing PO's
- Reconciling supplier statements
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Experience working in a varied accounts role (minimum 2 years experience)
- Knowledge of Access Dimensions would be beneficial
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team
- Keen eye for detail
- Good Time Management
- Proficient Excel skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please click the link below or send your email direct to Sophie at , alternatively call to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.