SF Recruitment are currently seeking a Company Accountant to join a well established business based in Derbyshire on a permanent basis
The role will report to the Directors of the business and will lead a team of 3
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparation of monthly & yearly accounts.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills Sage experience useful
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- VAT returns
- Management Accounts
- Monitoring and reporting of overheads, completing monthly postings and associated analysis
- Bank reconciliations, Balance Sheet Reconciliation & Control Account Reconciliation
- Month end payment runs
- Cash collection
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Assessing the future requirements of the business including ensuring the business keeps up to date with technology
The ideal candidate will be Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA (or the equivalent) or have extensive experience in a similar role, team management experience, demonstrable added value to a business, ability to communicate well at all levels and have a good knowledge of an accounting system.
In return my client is looking to offer a salary of up to £35,000, contributory pension scheme, on site parking, discount membership schemes and much much more!
If this looks like the perfect role for you, please apply now!