Senior QA Engineer
Senior QA Engineer,
Automation with C# and Selenium WebDriver in a TDD and BDD environment
Job Title: Senior QA Engineer, Automation with C# and Selenium WebDriver in a TDD and BDD environment
Job type: Permanent
Location: This position is based in Tottenham Court Road, Central London.
Commutable from: Surrey, Essex, Kent, Hertfordshire, South London, North London, East London and West London.
Under 10mins from Kings Cross or Euston or Charing Cross or Fenchurch street or Baker Street or London Bridge or Waterloo
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
Our client is a global video technology company with a strong presence and offices in 36 countries. Using cutting edge technologies they help their social media clients such as Facebook & BSKYB. Their mission is to deliver the most hi-tech and awesome social video advertising campaigns on the planet.
Due to the continued growth and expansion they are seeking a Senior QA Engineer for a brand new team for a Greenfield project.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer with experience in Automation with C# and Selenium WebDriver in a TDD and BDD environment, to work with a hugely successful and very well-known business based on the Surrey and South West London borders.
These guys have a cross-functional and highly collaborative environment and are also a rapidly growing and evolving global business.
They are looking for people with ambition, people who want to grow and challenge themselves and who want to work creatively and independently leading the way with innovation and the adoption of latest technologies.
As the successful Senior QA Engineer, the skills you will need to bring are the following:
- •Ability to write tests from requirements
- •Experience in writing test strategies and performing reviews
- •Testing of user interfaces, business rules and data validations
- •Automation experience using Selenium WebDriver as well as C#
- •Automation experience using SOAPUI for SOAP and REST web services
- •Working experience of working within Agile environment
- •Experience within TDD/BDD working environments
- •Experience using bug tracking tools
- •Good understanding of Version control and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipelines
Technologies and skills that would be highly desirable are as follows:
- •Experience of creating BDD style acceptance criteria (Given/When/Then format)
- •Continuous Integration pipeline, Jenkins, GitLab
- •Visual Studio
- •Cucumber, Gherkin
- •ISTQB certification
If this role is of interest then, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail Benefits for Senior QA Engineer:
·25 days holiday- Excluding 8 public holidays each year
- Private Healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme up to £1,000
- Excellent canteen facilities
- Team nights out
- Highly competitive salaries
- Flexible Working hours to suit your circumstances when necessary & Family Friendly Policies
- Locally negotiated discounts
- Life Assurance X4
- Childcare Vouchers
If you have the skills and experience and want to be part of a leading, prominent video technology organisation, working with the latest technologies with a very competitive salary and excellent benefit package then please do not hesitate to contact me and upload an up to date CV, the interview process will commence shortly after application.
Must be eligible and have visa to work in the UK.