Salary depending on experience, practice background, cloud software.
Your new company
Your new firm is one of the North East's leading independent firms of chartered accountants and business advisers. Their expertise encompasses financial assurance, risk management, improving performance, taxation and wealth management and they are looking for a dynamic new member for their corporate audit team on a permanent basis. In addition to the professional acumen of your new firm, they also enjoy a reputation for fantastic progression opportunities and a sociable and flexible working environment.
Your new role
- Bookkeeping on cloud software for a range of clients.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Communicating and dealing with queries from clients, including attending their premises when required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience using cloud software in an accountancy practice environment, especially Xero and Quickbooks
- Confident communication
- Strong organisational skills to manage time to meet deadlines.
What you'll get in return
A salary based on experience
Excellent personal development opportunities beyond qualification.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.