Social Media Assistant
Social Media Assistant
22 days holiday & 8 bank holidays
£22,000 - £22,000 per annum
Our client, a creative international business with a strong track record of growth is looking to appoint a Social Media Assistant to join their Marketing Team. The successfully appointed candidate will work in collaboration with the Marketing Managers and Team Leaders to assist in the management of web and social media strategies for the company’s leading brands. This includes the scheduling of online content such as advertisements and reporting across all channels.
- Create and post social media and web content
- Understand key social media trends and topics and relate content to these trends
- Assist in the growth of communities across web and all social media platforms
- Build relationships with appropriate key influencers
- Be an advocate for all company brands by engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Identifying reactive and proactive content appropriate for each account
- Create visual assets for web and social platforms
- Design and deliver original visual posts
- Provide regular activity reports with supporting key metrics, to ensure performance and quality control of web and social media content
The successfully appointed Social Media Administrator will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in paid social media is essential
- A track record of successfully growing and developing social media communities
- Strong knowledge of all social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube as well as an understanding of web platforms
- You must be passionate about web and social media, and enjoy keeping up-to-date with the latest platforms, updates and trends
- Have strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to write clearly and concisely, as well as excellent grammar and spelling
- Be creative and feel confident coming up with campaign ideas and social media content that will resonate across multiple platforms
- Ability to compile weekly, monthly and end of campaign reports with results, learning’s and insights
- Video editing experience with knowledge of Final Cut Pro/Adobe is desirable
- Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Free parking
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm (with 30 minute lunch break)
- 22 Days Holiday plus statutory bank holidays (pro rata)
The company is a successful, growing creative business operating globally from its Wrexham base. The business uses a number of exciting marketing channels and offers a creative and commercially vibrant environment to work in.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.