Zachary Daniels are looking for a Deputy Manager in the Epsom area to join a market leading company with over 500 stores. You will be required to effectively lead and support the store team in achieving all targets by focusing on the effective management of sales, costs, operations, service, communications and developing colleagues within the store.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus achievable and lucrative bonus and commission structure We also offer fantastic additional benefits, which include:
- 28 days holidays.
- Pension scheme
- Colleague discount scheme.
You will need to drive sales and service by setting the example and developing your people, making the customer experience a stress free, pleasurable experience.
As well as deputising in the Store Manager's absence making sure our customers enjoy a simple, hassle-free shopping experience with us and come back time after time
- Retail and people management experience from a commercial and customer focused environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Managing targets, setting goals and an enthusiasm to drive our business forward and personally succeed.
- Outstanding leadership, coaching and people management skills.
- Creating a relaxed, fun and enjoyable shopping atmosphere and experience.
- A real passion for service and customers along with an eye for detail and design.
- PC Literate.