Purchase Ledger Clerk
SF Group are currently recruiting for an ongoing Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk required for a fantastic business based near to Measham, South Derbyshire. This is a great opportunity to take if your role is about to come to an end or if you are looking to start work now. Apply now to join a great working environment, supportive team and onsite parking.
• Processing invoices efficiently to a high level of accuracy.
• Statement reconciliations.
• Running BACs and cheque payments monthly and ad hoc as required.
• Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries and request documents.
• Running and distributing daily invoice reports.
• Processing expenses and credit card statements.
• Preparing, importing and posting Purchase Ledger and bank journals.
• Preparing information required for year end.
• Passing and coding approved invoices accurately.
• Any ad hoc duties required by Manager.
• Running of reports (including aged creditors report) to show Purchase Ledger position and ensure all invoices paid in a timely manner.
• Experience with daily banking and processing of incoming payments.
Skills and Experience:
Previous Purchase Ledger experience is essential
Experience working in a busy, high volume environment would be advantageous
Excellent communication skills and organisation