Social Media Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading cyber security institute in Swansea. My client is currently looking for an experienced social media executive to join their team.
The role will include reporting to the marketing director and you will be responsible for supporting our social media channels and marketing campaigns. The successful candidates will be working on their "go to market" strategy by creating, testing and monitoring new content and its performance.
You will also be responsible for; managing the social media conversations with followers or the corporate social channels with the goal to increase followers, engage with the loyal SANS community and alumni, grow the house list and generate more interest in the courses.
Other duties will include:
Creating, testing and monitoring social media content on our channels to support marketing promotions, increase awareness of our courses and increase the size of our house list
- Managing the postings on the SANS EMEA social media sites, including the creation of posts, responding to inquiries and identifying what content is most effective at growing our list, driving qualified visitors to our course pages and driving course registrations
- Developing and creating earned media summary reports and dashboards to present how content and social media grow our site traffic, increase the size of our follower base and the possible correlation of this traffic to course purchases
- Keeping abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, digital marketing trends and implementing these new technologies into our activities
- Developing engaging social media content including videos, graphics and blogs; monitoring and analysing content success
- Working closely together with our security research team and all instructors within SANS to build new campaigns and social media content relevant to our target audience
The successful candidates will posses the following:
Experienced in working with Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram
Experience with social media management tools , such as Hootsuite, Sprout
Writing and editing social media posts and emails
Experience in building online communities
Experience using web analytic tools, in particular Google Analytic
If you feel you meet the above criteria then Cordant People would love to hear from you! Please send an up to date CV
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer