Senior Applications Developer
SENIOR APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER
Location - Hull City Centre
Salary - Up to £50,000 + Benefits
Your new role
The Senior Application Developer will be responsible for leading the organisation's development of innovative business solutions.
The successful candidate will ensure the Client is utilising technology to its potential and will employ the latest Microsoft toolkit on a mix of greenfield and maintenance work, as well as the architecture and design on software projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of web applications
- Designing and developing RESTful web services
- Interface design and production of wireframes and mock-ups
- Creating unit tests to support application development
- Creating release material and handover documents
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will be a Full Stack Developer capable of mentoring more junior staff as well as being able to work on their own initiative.
The role requires a depth of experience/knowledge in relation to the following technology, systems and processes:
- C#, .NET, MVC, HTML5, CSS
- Unit Test Frameworks
- Committed learning ethic
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the business
What you'll get in return
This level of role carries a Salary of up to £50,000 + Benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.