SF Recruitment are currently seeking a Company Accountant to join a well established business based in Nottingham on a full time permanent basis
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Maintaining the books of prime entry on the Microsoft Nav 365 ERP system
- Managing the production of weekly and monthly employee remuneration payments
- Ensuring prompt payment of invoices and the managing of the working capital supply through daily liaison with external suppliers
- Preparing and ensuring a weekly KPI report is delivered to the MD covering the core focus areas and overhead recovery process
- The collation and preparation of the management accounts and assisting in the preparation and submission of the annual accounts at companies house
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- An active participant in the standard costing team ensuring that the standard costs are reflective of actual costs incurred
- Monthly analysis and explanation of production variances and recovery rates
Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant or qualified by experience with a history of working in or around manufacturing companies.
- A proven track record of career development and delivery of change plans in organizations.
- The ability to produce budgets, sales forecast, management and statutory accounts as well as a good understanding of the books of prime entry when utilized in an ERP system.
- High level proficiency in using systems to include excel, Microsoft Nav 365 or an equivalent and data enquiry tools.
- The ability to work independently to produce ad hoc reports as well as weekly and monthly requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential for this role. Alongside the ability to think outside the box, be creative and demonstrate strong initiative.
- Ideally, you will have knowledge or experience within the one of the following markets, aerospace, trains, automobiles new and aftermarket, specialist materials, medical technology and UK basis high tolerance machine manufactures and/or specialist packaging.
In return my client is looking at offering an excellent remuneration package, 25 holiday days + Bank Hols, Contributory Pension Scheme, Retail discount schemes and much much more!
If you would like or know someone who would be interested in this role, please apply now!