Our client are currently looking to employ a driven and bold QA Engineer. As a QA Engineer you will be working at an insurance organisation with room to grow in the business and improve your skillset. The QA Engineer will have great opportunities within the business and enjoy generous benefits with the job. Some of the duties that you would be doing are;
- Manual and automation testing of a brand-new web portal
- Contribute to Scrum and Agile Activities
- Use Selenium and other testing tools to ensure quality testing procedures
- Work with development engineers and architects on improving quality/standards
Essential tech experience-
- Manual and automation testing
- Experience with Selenium or other automation tool
- Insurance domain knowledge and experience
- Strong agile knowledge and experience
Why you should apply for this job?
- Join a global group and be a part of a large-scale greenfield project
- Free Shuttle from nearest station
To apply for this position as a QA Engineer please send an updated CV using the links below. Alternatively, you can contact Ben for a confidential discussion on this job and your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.