SF recruitment is currently working with the UK's largest Industrial and distributing company looking to recruit a Finance Manager. You will be working for innovative world-class creatives that are very specific in their field.
As the Finance Manager you will be reporting into the Head of Finance, and will oversee the accounts team with overall responsibility for the preparation of month end accounts and supporting year-end requirements. In addition the role will require analysis and the provision of management information.
- Reconciling the fixed asset register and posting depreciation on a monthly basis
- Calculate and posting journals, accruals and prepayments, goods in transit, goods received not invoiced, agency and freight accruals, depreciation, exchange rate adjustments, closing stock
- Calculate sales rebates and raise credit notes quarterly and annually
- Produce tax analysis information that is required by the company’s auditors
- Produce analysis to provide to the company’s auditors for supporting the company’s accounts
- Produce Group reporting packs in line with IFRS requirements within deadlines
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent), with previous experience of working within a manufacturing or distribution environment. You will have proven people management and leadership skills with the ability to mentor and develop.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now or contact Charlotte Gordon on: or for immediate consideration.