Do you have marketing experience? An independently owned civil engineering company require a Marketing Administrator to work in their office in St Albans.
Your role will be to support the team with market research and provide support for campaigns. You will be expected to draft and proof read press releases and internal communications. You will also support the team with any ad hoc administration.
Role: Marketing Administrator
Location: St Albans
Salary: Up to £25,000 + company benefits
Why work for this company?
- Working within a marketing team in a successful construction company
- 5% Company pension contribution
- Life Assurance at 2 x notional salary
- Single persons private medical cover
- Permanent Health Cover
- Free parking on site
Marketing Administrator Role and Responsibilities:
- Market Research & Analysis within the construction industry
- Assist in helping to ensure that the relevant members of the leadership team are attending client meetings on a regular basis and to ensure you capture the outputs from the meetings and track any actions.
- Assist with collating and filing 'evidence' data from project teams, covering examples of innovation, value engineering, time/cost benefits, public relations in the community, key performance indicators and best practice/lessons learnt.
- This will support the communications strategy and the person will work in conjunction with our external PR agency.
- Produce written material for company publications, presentations and website
- Ensure compliance with corporate branding guidelines
- Assist with data entry on the opportunities database and live project list
- Maintain comprehensive records/files of all customer meetings, marketing intelligence gained, brochures, leads etc…
- Contribute to improving the performance of the team by proposing new ideas and implementing change when requested to do so
Marketing Admin Candidate Requirements:
- Driving is essential to this role due to the location of the office - a clean drivers licence and access to your own car is a must!
- Recent graduate with a degree in Marketing/English Literature/Language (others will be considered)
- Experience of collating information for document compilation and production
- High standard of written English
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills, including professional telephone manner
- Ability to liaise with staff/operatives of all levels within the Company
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, InDesign a bonus
- Positive and confident, with drive, enthusiasm and passion
- Good organisational skills with a methodical/systematic approach
- Ability to work in a team and also on own, using own initiative
- Excellent time management skills, with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience in a similar role would be desirable
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a friend? - Refer someone now and get £200* if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.