Interim Costing Analyst
A London based Trust is looking for an ambitious and experienced costing expert to join the costing team for a period of 6 months.
- The Trust publishes SLR information on a quarterly basis and this information is underpinned by patient level costing information.
- The Trust has made good progress towards making a Costing Transformation Programme (CTP) compliant submission, but for 2017/18 submitted normal Reference Costs only.
- The Trust is looking to make the move to a full submission of CTP compliant costs for 2018/19 whilst at the same time continuing to strengthen the quarterly SLR information that it provides internally.
- This is a very interesting role for an NHS costing expert who operates to high standards, is prepared to challenge current ways of working, is a team worker, is determined to make a positive contribution
Skills (Essential / Desirable)
- Successful track record with the production of credible SLR information in an acute environment (E)
- Successful track record in making credible and timely Reference Cost submissions (E)
- Experience of CTP-compliant system implementation (D)
- Experience in making a CTP-compliant submission (D)